[Lazarus] RadioGroup MouseWheel behaviour

[Lazarus] RadioGroup MouseWheel behaviour

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Please take a look at the attached example source code.

I consider a bug the behaviour of the MouseWheel when used over a
RadioGroup Item.

In the example I'd like to scroll the page content even if the mouse
is over a RadioGroup Item.

Shouldn't MouseWheel event always be passed to parent ScrollBox control?

Thank you in advance for your clarification.

btw: I'm testing under Windows.

Sandro Cumerlato

MouseWheelBug.zip (2K) Download Attachment

Re: [Lazarus] RadioGroup MouseWheel behaviour

On 28.03.2017 23:54, Sandro Cumerlato via Lazarus wrote:
> I consider a bug the behaviour of the MouseWheel when used over a
> RadioGroup Item.
>
> In the example I'd like to scroll the page content even if the mouse
> is over a RadioGroup Item.

Fixed: http://mantis.freepascal.org/view.php?id=31608

Thanks for reporting.

Ondrej

Re: [Lazarus] RadioGroup MouseWheel behaviour

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Thank you for the prompt fix!

Best regards,
Sandro Cumerlato