[Lazarus] Question about TCheckBox

I use Lazarus 2.04 on win10.
I use a TCheckbox and want more space between Caption and square,
Alignement is taLeftJustify and BidiMode is bdRightToLeft. The only way
that works is adding an extra space left of the Caption. But is there
not another way? I searched the internet  but I can't find it.

--
mvg
Frans van Leeuwen

--
Deze e-mail is gecontroleerd op virussen door AVG.
http://www.avg.com

Re: [Lazarus] Question about TCheckBox

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
May be you can create a new component class, based on TPanel, in which
you place a TCheckbox with empty text and a TLabel at the position you
want ?
TCheckbox implementation is dependant on the widget set you use ("win32"
I guess in your case), I don't think you can tune it easily.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 4:34 PM Jean SUZINEAU via lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:
May be you can create a new component class, based on TPanel, in which
you place a TCheckbox with empty text and a TLabel at the position you
want ?
For temporary use you could just anchor a Label and a Checkbox together on a form and set a border space between them.
Yes, the Caption of Checkbox would be empty then.
I am not sure how well that works in practice.