[Lazarus] Qt5 OpenDialog/SaveDialog file filter ok?

[Lazarus] Qt5 OpenDialog/SaveDialog file filter ok?

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Checked on Ubuntu x64 (with its GTK based Qt5) and Fedora (KDE Plasma)
29. In my app qt5 build, OpenDialog and SaveDialog file filters are
empty (while they are set in app). Confirmed?

Alexey

Re: [Lazarus] Qt5 OpenDialog/SaveDialog file filter ok?

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Sorry, that Filter works ok.

Another question. In qt5/qtwsdialogs.pp we have

   if (AFileDialog is TSaveDialog) and (trim(TmpFilter)='()') then
     Result := ''
   else
     Result := GetUtf8String(TmpFilter);

so that empty dlg.Filter will give empty result Qt filter. Only for
SaveDialog! Why only for SaveDailog? it is needed for OpenDialog too,
because result "()" looks bad.

AT