[Lazarus] Qt4: circle painted with artifact

[Lazarus] Qt4: circle painted with artifact

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list

I noticed that Qt4 build of CudaText paints tabs' X on mouse-over wrong. Picture attached (1K). It is ATTabs code - see here

https://github.com/Alexey-T/ATTabs/blob/master/attabs/attabs.pas#L1486

attabs.pas, procedure TATTabs.DoPaintXTo

Alexey

qt-x.png (2K) Download Attachment

Re: [Lazarus] Qt4: circle painted with artifact

On 05/12/2019 01:45 PM, AlexeyT via lazarus wrote:
> I noticed that Qt4 build of CudaText paints tabs' X on mouse-over wrong.
> Picture attached (1K). It is ATTabs code - see here
>
> https://github.com/Alexey-T/ATTabs/blob/master/attabs/attabs.pas#L1486
>
> attabs.pas, procedure TATTabs.DoPaintXTo

Please open an issue about it and attach example project, I won't
install any 3rd party components to fix that. Also, what about Qt5 ?

zeljko