[Lazarus] Qt/Qt5 users - need trunk testing

[Lazarus] Qt/Qt5 users - need trunk testing

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hi all,

For all Qt/Qt5 users of lazarus trunk: I've improved StretchMaskBlt()
(BitBlt(), StretchBlt()) and fixed some issues #32137 and #32141
(r62870).Usually those winapi functions are used by Canvas.CopyRect()
and StretchDraw().

So, I need feedback if anything went wrong with such changes (linux,
win32, mac).

Thanks,

zeljko

On 4/5/20 5:08 PM, Fabio Luis Girardi via lazarus wrote:
> Ok. I'll test.

Thanks, just use current trunk eg. r62891 since I've fixed more Qt/Qt5
things.

zeljko

Re: [Lazarus] Qt/Qt5 users - need trunk testing

after updating Laz to today's trunk, CudaText qt5 build has broken look
of tabs. angled side of tab. and X sign. they are painted via
canvas.StretchDraw.

Alexey

tab.png (4K) Download Attachment

On 4/5/20 8:09 PM, Alexey Tor. via lazarus wrote:
> after updating Laz to today's trunk, CudaText qt5 build has broken look
> of tabs. angled side of tab. and X sign. they are painted via
> canvas.StretchDraw.

In that case:
1.Open issue about it.
2.Create simple example project so I don't need to install cudatext or
any other components to fix it.

zeljko

Re: [Lazarus] Qt/Qt5 users - need trunk testing

On 4/5/20 8:09 PM, Alexey Tor. via lazarus wrote:
> after updating Laz to today's trunk, CudaText qt5 build has broken look
> of tabs. angled side of tab. and X sign. they are painted via
> canvas.StretchDraw.

I've tested with old code (before stretchdraw changes) and it's same
problem (I've already write notes at issue). Please create simple
example and attach to the issue. Your paint code is pretty complex and I
don't have enough free time to study your code and search for problem.
I guess that there's something with QScreen_grabWindow() , maybe
coordinates from ATTabs are bad or similar. NOTE: I've tested with
lazarus trunk from 4.1.2019 (so 15 months old trunk) and it have same issue.

zeljko