[Lazarus] Property "Tag" at TGridColumn

Alexsander Rosa
May I suggest it? Would a patch be accepted?

--
Atenciosamente,
Alexsander da Rosa

Re: [Lazarus] Property "Tag" at TGridColumn

Pierre Delore
Hi Alexsander,

Probably you have the same problem I have got.
How to find the correct Column when you allow the user to move them. After some search I find that the property ID give you the index of the column. This index is the position of the column you define in the Column dialog box.
With this property I was able to manage the StringGrid as I want (display, save column order to disk, load from disk...).

I hope this will help you.

--
Pierre Delore

http://datalinkwristapps.free.fr
http://dpsite.free.fr

----- "Alexsander Rosa" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> May I suggest it? Would a patch be accepted?

> --
> Atenciosamente,
> Alexsander da Rosa
> http://rednaxel.com

Re: [Lazarus] Property "Tag" at TGridColumn

Alexsander Rosa
Actually I needed it to be available at design time (i.e. visible in the property editor/object inspector).

2011/2/25 Pierre Delore <[hidden email]>
Hi Alexsander,

Probably you have the same problem I have got.
How to find the correct Column when you allow the user to move them. After some search I find that the property ID give you the index of the column. This index is the position of the column you define in the Column dialog box.
With this property I was able to manage the StringGrid as I want (display, save column order to disk, load from disk...).

I hope this will help you.

--
Pierre Delore

http://datalinkwristapps.free.fr
http://dpsite.free.fr

----- "Alexsander Rosa" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> May I suggest it? Would a patch be accepted?

> --
> Atenciosamente,
> Alexsander da Rosa
> http://rednaxel.com

Atenciosamente,
Alexsander da Rosa
http://rednaxel.com

Re: [Lazarus] Property "Tag" at TGridColumn

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
2011/2/24 Alexsander Rosa <[hidden email]>:
> May I suggest it? Would a patch be accepted?

Sure, please send a patch.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho

Re: [Lazarus] Property "Tag" at TGridColumn

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
Patch applied in rev29692

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho