[Lazarus] Property editor is set ?

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list

Hello,

How can I check whether a property editor is set for a certain property in
the lazarus IDE interface ?

I want to register a property editor for some properties, but only if it was not yet set.

Re: [Lazarus] Property editor is set ?

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Tue, 22 May 2018 09:15:37 +0200 (CEST)
Michael Van Canneyt via Lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> How can I check whether a property editor is set for a certain property in
> the lazarus IDE interface ?

I guess you mean function GetEditorClass.

On Tue, 22 May 2018, Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus wrote:

> On Tue, 22 May 2018 09:15:37 +0200 (CEST)
> Michael Van Canneyt via Lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> How can I check whether a property editor is set for a certain property in
>> the lazarus IDE interface ?
>
> I guess you mean function GetEditorClass.

Chances are pretty big I do... I should have thought of this myself :(

Thanks!