[Lazarus] Play WAV Example

DSK

[Lazarus] Play WAV Example

DSK
Greetings,

Banging my head against the monitor trying to figure out what should be
the simplest thing possible. As part of a bigger project, I'm wondering if
someone here can point me toward an example program ... here's the
parameters:
It plays a selected WAV file.
It works on both Windows and Linux.

Anyone know of one? Thanks.

--
DSK
Posted with 1.19.1.269

Re: [Lazarus] Play WAV Example

silvioprog
Yes. ^^

See LSPlayWAV demo in LazSolutions project:

Good luck.

(To make a donation to the LazSolutions project, it's extremely easy, free, fast and secure! >> http://code.google.com/p/lazsolutions/wiki/Donors?wl=en - Thanks. ^^ )

2011/2/12 DSK <[hidden email]>
Greetings,

Banging my head against the monitor trying to figure out what should be the simplest thing possible. As part of a bigger project, I'm wondering if someone here can point me toward an example program ... here's the parameters:
It plays a selected WAV file.
It works on both Windows and Linux.

Anyone know of one? Thanks.

--
DSK
Posted with 1.19.1.269

--
Silvio Clécio
Blog. blog.silvioprog.com.br

DSK

Re: [Lazarus] Play WAV Example

DSK
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 20:52:00 -0200, silvioprog wrote:

> Yes. ^^
>
> See LSPlayWAV demo in LazSolutions project:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/lazsolutions/
>
> Good luck.

BRILLIANT !!!

Yes, I know shouting is frowned upon but it had to be done. Thank-you so
very very much. Two weeks I've trying to sort out this mess and in two
hours ... it's done.

--
Dave