[Lazarus] Passing Sender to a sub procedure

[Lazarus] Passing Sender to a sub procedure

Terry A. Haimann
Is there away I can pass a variable from sender (A String Grid) to a sub
Procedure.  When I try I get a:

  "main.pas(264,86) Error: Only class class methods, class properties
and class variables can be accessed in class methods"

This is from the procedure called by an event and I need to do this
multiple times and having it the main procedure is bad programming,
makes a larger app and will be harder to debug.

Re: [Lazarus] Passing Sender to a sub procedure

leledumbo
Administrator
Code please? The error indicates that you're accessing instance members from a class member.