[Lazarus] Open Office dbase

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list

I have an application that creates dbase files and writes information to them. I now need a procedure that will open the newly filled table so that it can be manually edited and printed. Some of the users are on Linux and some on Windows 7 and later. A couple of them are using Excel on the Windows  boxes while the rest are using OpenOffice Libre. What is the best way to open those applications to the newly created tables with Lazarus?

Sent from my iPhone

Re: [Lazarus] Open Office dbase

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
You can use TDBF component or TODBCConnection (from FCL DB)  with dBase or FoxPro driver (I do not known if exists for Linux)
-Laco.