[Lazarus] OnGuard component question

John Repucci
Graeme (or others...)

Last year you (Graeme) mentioned that you had split the OnGuard
package in two.  Did you release any of your work?  tponguard_lcl.lpk
/ tponguard.lpk
(http://www.mail-archive.com/lazarus@.../msg06252.html)

I want to create a license manager using the "codegen" program as a
starting point and am struggling to untangle the example program from
the package.

I also need to fix a portion of codegen.  The "special data" is
defined as longint, but the special data field in the codegen form
does not accept negative numbers.  I am wondering if I can change that
to a longword or fix the code to accept a negative sign.

TIA.
John

Re: [Lazarus] OnGuard component question

Graeme Geldenhuys
On 2 April 2011 03:36, John Repucci <john.repucci@gm****> wrote:

> Last year you (Graeme) mentioned that you had split the OnGuard
> package in two.  Did you release any of your work?  tponguard_lcl.lpk
> / tponguard.lpk

I honestly can't remember, but I'll be able to check for you on Monday
when I am back at work. Alternatively, checkout the latest code in
Lazarus-CCR in the SubVersion repository (if you haven't already).

  - Graeme -