[Lazarus] OSX 64 bit Cocoa + Catalina Installer

[Lazarus] OSX 64 bit Cocoa + Catalina Installer

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Had to install MacPorts manually on my Catalina Mac.  Used LLVM Lazarus
2.1 installed and runs OK.   Note that GDB Debugger I cannot get to work
with Cocoa.

Dan

Re: [Lazarus] OSX 64 bit Cocoa + Catalina Installer

On 23/10/19 15:37, Dan Star via lazarus wrote:
> Had to install MacPorts manually on my Catalina Mac.  Used LLVM
> Lazarus 2.1 installed and runs OK.   Note that GDB Debugger I cannot
> get to work with Cocoa.
>
> Dan

You do not need the gdb debugger. just switch to "lldb (with fpdebug)"

search the forum announcement board