[Lazarus] OSX 64 bit Cocoa + Catalina Installer

[Lazarus] OSX 64 bit Cocoa + Catalina Installer

Just tried to actually compile a new project and got
Error: ld: framework not found Cocoa
along with various lines like
Error: <stdin>:77532:10: warning: section "__datacoal_nt" is deprecated

Do we need to set some additional options?

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph
On Mojave 10.14.6 I received Framework Not Found with a Linking Error.  Is this due to difference between where Majave and Catalina locate Cocoa?

Dan

Re: [Lazarus] OSX 64 bit Cocoa + Catalina Installer

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list

> On Oct 18, 2019, at 3:16 PM, Dan Star via lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Mojave 10.14.6 I received Framework Not Found with a Linking Error.  Is this due to difference between where Majave and Catalina locate Cocoa?

I never could figure it out so I gave up. Maybe there were conflicts with config files from other Lazarus installations.

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph

Re: [Lazarus] OSX 64 bit Cocoa + Catalina Installer

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Ryan,

Regarding config files, the lazarus.app file is configured to get and set all configuration data from the install/lazarurs/config folder. There should be no conflicts with other existing installations.

Regarding lazarus 2.2, yes there is a typo in the installer. The lazarus version is 2.1.