[Lazarus] [OFF-TOPIC] Lazarus and PayPal

[Lazarus] [OFF-TOPIC] Lazarus and PayPal

silvioprog
Hi,

It's possible to make a donation to Lazarus Project via PayPal?

Please, my generosity is explained here:

Thanks. :)
--
Silvio Clécio
Blog. blog.silvioprog.com.br

Re: [Lazarus] [OFF-TOPIC] Lazarus and PayPal

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
Hello,

Yes, please send it to the following paypal account:
[hidden email]

thanks! =)
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho

Re: [Lazarus] [OFF-TOPIC] Lazarus and PayPal

Vincent Snijders
2011/2/13 Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho <[hidden email]>:
> Hello,
>
> Yes, please send it to the following paypal account:
> [hidden email]

For more information, see:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/How_to_donate_to_Lazarus

Vincent

Re: [Lazarus] [OFF-TOPIC] Lazarus and PayPal

silvioprog
Yeah, thanks guys. :)

Please, would be interesting to make a menu conforms I show in attached.

Thanks. :)

--
Silvio Clécio
Blog. blog.silvioprog.com.br
Twitter. twitter.com/silvioprog

menu_donate.png (10K) Download Attachment