[Lazarus] New color scheme: Solarized

Alexander Klenin
Added to http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/UserSuppliedSchemeSettings

BTW, I think a setting to control the colors of other windows based on
SynEdit colors would be appropriate -- right now Lazarus looks weird with
non-default color schemas, especially those with dark background.

--
Alexander S. Klenin

Re: [Lazarus] New color scheme: Solarized

zeljko
On Friday 01 of April 2011 10:52:39 Alexander Klenin wrote:
> Added to http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/UserSuppliedSchemeSettings

No screenshoot ? ;)

> BTW, I think a setting to control the colors of other windows based on
> SynEdit colors would be appropriate -- right now Lazarus looks weird with
> non-default color schemas, especially those with dark background.

Re: [Lazarus] New color scheme: Solarized

Graeme Geldenhuys
On 01/04/2011 10:52, Alexander Klenin wrote:

> right now Lazarus looks weird with
> non-default color schemas, especially those with dark background.

And I think any editor look weird with light / white backgrounds. :-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

On Friday 01 of April 2011 16:03:44 Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 01/04/2011 10:52, Alexander Klenin wrote:
> > right now Lazarus looks weird with
> > non-default color schemas, especially those with dark background.
>
> And I think any editor look weird with light / white backgrounds. :-)

There is always some Darth Vader fun :)

zeljko