[Lazarus] Multiple type helpers not support by CodeTools

[Lazarus] Multiple type helpers not support by CodeTools

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
I was creating a library with uses the new {$modeswitch multihelpers} with multiple type helpers and it would seems CodeTools has not been updated to support this switch or the functionality of multiple type helpers per type. When you use the switch and multiple helpers CodeTools sees lines which use this feature as being invalid and does not provide any help for those lines.

I've filed a bug in Mantis:

Re: [Lazarus] Multiple type helpers not support by CodeTools

On 28.02.2020 17:59, Anthony Walter via lazarus wrote:

> I was creating a library with uses the new {$modeswitch multihelpers}
> with multiple type helpers and it would seems CodeTools has not been
> updated to support this switch or the functionality of multiple type
> helpers per type. When you use the switch and multiple helpers
> CodeTools sees lines which use this feature as being invalid and does
> not provide any help for those lines.
>
> I've filed a bug in Mantis:
>
> https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=36742

Thanks, I resolved it as duplicate :)