[Lazarus] More explorations with tiOPF (continued)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Lazarus] More explorations with tiOPF (continued)

vfclists .


In relation to using SQLite as the persistence layer in Demo_OneToMany when I disable all the other persistence layers and sqlite as the default this error comes up.

========[ available ]=========
Sqldb_SQLLite3
========[ default ]===========
Sqldb_SQLLite3
==============================
TApplication.HandleException Operation is not supported by this type of database

  Stack trace:
  $00560668
  $00556A75  TTIPERSISTENCELAYER__CREATEDATABASE,  line 248 of C:/lazarus28240/c
omponents/tiOPF2/Source/Core/tiPersistenceLayers.pas
  $00423310  TFORMMAINONETOMANY__CREATETABLES,  line 84 of FMainOneToMany.pas
  $004236AC  TFORMMAINONETOMANY__FORMCREATE,  line 149 of FMainOneToMany.pas
  $00419263  TCUSTOMFORM__DOCREATE,  line 720 of ./include/customform.inc
  $0041ADF8  TCUSTOMFORM__CREATE,  line 1553 of ./include/customform.inc
  $0041C939  TFORM__CREATE,  line 2452 of ./include/customform.inc
  $00422148  TAPPLICATION__CREATEFORM,  line 1963 of ./include/application.inc
  $00402A0E  main,  line 32 of Demo_OneToMany.lpr

Does that mean CreateDatabase is not supported for sqldb components or sqlite3 only?

PS. How do I get my programs to display a stack trace as above, so I can see where the exceptions are occuring?

--
Frank Church

=======================
http://devblog.brahmancreations.com

--
_______________________________________________
Lazarus mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/lazarus
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Lazarus] More explorations with tiOPF (continued)

Michael Van Canneyt


On Sat, 19 Mar 2011, Frank Church wrote:

>
>
> In relation to using SQLite as the persistence layer in Demo_OneToMany when I disable all the
> other persistence layers and sqlite as the default this error comes up.
>
[snip]
>
> Does that mean CreateDatabase is not supported for sqldb components or sqlite3 only?

sqlite3 only. Patches implementing this are welcome.

>
> PS. How do I get my programs to display a stack trace as above, so I can see where the
> exceptions are occuring?

You should check the lineinfo or lnfodwrf units, and the BackTraceStrFunc callback.

Michael.

--
_______________________________________________
Lazarus mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/lazarus
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Lazarus] More explorations with tiOPF (continued)

vfclists .


On 19 March 2011 19:02, Michael Van Canneyt <[hidden email]> wrote:


On Sat, 19 Mar 2011, Frank Church wrote:



In relation to using SQLite as the persistence layer in Demo_OneToMany when I disable all the
other persistence layers and sqlite as the default this error comes up.

[snip]


Does that mean CreateDatabase is not supported for sqldb components or sqlite3 only?

sqlite3 only. Patches implementing this are welcome.


That would be implementing the methods in TtiDatabaseSQLDBSQLite3? Anywhere else?
 


PS. How do I get my programs to display a stack trace as above, so I can see where the
exceptions are occuring?

You should check the lineinfo or lnfodwrf units, and the BackTraceStrFunc callback.


How is it implemented, are there some compiler options required?

Would the output be in the IDE or on a console screen?
 
Michael.

--
_______________________________________________
Lazarus mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/lazarus



--
Frank Church

=======================
http://devblog.brahmancreations.com

--
_______________________________________________
Lazarus mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/lazarus