[Lazarus] Menu View / Source code fails to show source editor window.

[Lazarus] Menu View / Source code fails to show source editor window.

Peter Williams
Hi All,

Lazarus 0.9.31 Date 2011-02-13 FPC 2.4.3 SVN Revision 29483 i386-win32-win32/win64

I am having the following problem with a Lazarus project. It compiles and runs okay but I am unable to view the source code.

I have about 8 forms with units, and I open the units, and open main.pas then select View / Source code and the source code editor window fails to open. I can view my forms in design mode without seeing the source code.

I cannot find the documentation on which function key will display the source code window. The View / Source code menu is not working (e.g fails to open the editor window).

Best Regards,
Peter E. Williams
Hobart, Australia

Re: [Lazarus] Menu View / Source code fails to show source editor window.

Martin Frb
On 25/02/2011 04:52, Peter Williams wrote:
Hi All,

Lazarus 0.9.31 Date 2011-02-13 FPC 2.4.3 SVN Revision 29483 i386-win32-win32/win64

I am having the following problem with a Lazarus project. It compiles and runs okay but I am unable to view the source code.

I have about 8 forms with units, and I open the units, and open main.pas then select View / Source code and the source code editor window fails to open. I can view my forms in design mode without seeing the source code.

Maybe the source code window got somehow coordinates outside your visble screen?

Have a look t the Environment / "Window" options...

Martin

Re: [Lazarus] Menu View / Source code fails to show source editor window.

Peter Williams
Hi Martin,

Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 09:41:13 +0000
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [Lazarus] Menu View / Source code fails to show source editor window.

On 25/02/2011 04:52, Peter Williams wrote:
Hi All,

Lazarus 0.9.31 Date 2011-02-13 FPC 2.4.3 SVN Revision 29483 i386-win32-win32/win64

I am having the following problem with a Lazarus project. It compiles and runs okay but I am unable to view the source code.

I have about 8 forms with units, and I open the units, and open main.pas then select View / Source code and the source code editor window fails to open. I can view my forms in design mode without seeing the source code.

>Maybe the source code window got somehow coordinates outside your visble screen?

>Have a look t the Environment / "Window" options...

Thanks, that fixed it. It is crazy how it happened. :-) Oh well, no real harm done.