[Lazarus] Mantis: cannot edit my comments

[Lazarus] Mantis: cannot edit my comments

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Cannot edit them anymore. No button at all.

Alexey

Re: [Lazarus] Mantis: cannot edit my comments

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 8:50 PM AlexeyT via lazarus
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Cannot edit them anymore. No button at all.

 I filed a bugreport about it (in the Manits section of the bugtracker).

Bart

Re: [Lazarus] Mantis: cannot edit my comments

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
what happens if you move your mouse cursor over the message header (where the message author information is listed?
Chrome browser:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wyytnge3i8qz4ap/editbuttons.gif?dl=0

If you still don't see them, then it might be as easy as providing additional rights to "Reporters"

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Cannot edit them anymore. No button at all.

 I filed a bugreport about it (in the Manits section of the bugtracker).

Bart

Re: [Lazarus] Mantis: cannot edit my comments

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
I don’t see such buttons, on Firefox.

On Fri, 26 Apr 2019, Bart via lazarus wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 8:50 PM AlexeyT via lazarus
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> Cannot edit them anymore. No button at all.
>
> I filed a bugreport about it (in the Manits section of the bugtracker).

Should be fixed.

Op 2019-04-26 om 22:28 schreef Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus:

>>> Cannot edit them anymore. No button at all.
>>
>> I filed a bugreport about it (in the Manits section of the bugtracker).
>
> Should be fixed.

(I also submitted a bugreport to the mantis section btw, about tags)