[Lazarus] Mantis application error

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Oh boy. When resolving this issue:
I also tried to include a note but got the error message below. The
issue got resolved without the note. Trying to add the same note
afterwards leads to the same error again.
Maybe it will work again after 3600 seconds...

Juha

---
APPLICATION ERROR #27

You have reached the allowed activity limit of 10 events within the
last 3600 seconds; your action has been blocked to avoid spam, please
try again later.

Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the
in this error or select another action. You can also click an option
from the menu bar to go directly to a new section.

Re: [Lazarus] Mantis application error

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Strange. Now I looked at the issue again and the note is there.
It got stored when I resolved the issue despite the error message.

Re: [Lazarus] Mantis application error

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 12:30 PM Juha Manninen
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Strange. Now I looked at the issue again and the note is there.
> It got stored when I resolved the issue despite the error message.

Ah damn, forget that. I was looking at a wrong issue.
The note was not there but now I was able to add it because the
timeout had passed.
So, now it is there but the original problem remains.

On Mon, 22 Apr 2019, Juha Manninen via lazarus wrote:

> Strange. Now I looked at the issue again and the note is there.
> It got stored when I resolved the issue despite the error message.

Let me know if it happens again, I'll look at it then.

Re: [Lazarus] Mantis application error

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Will be good if Developers will be added to white list in Mantis. Seems
they are not spammers.

AT

Am 22. April 2019 11:35:29 schrieb Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus <[hidden email]>:

> On Mon, 22 Apr 2019, Juha Manninen via lazarus wrote:
>
>> Strange. Now I looked at the issue again and the note is there.
>> It got stored when I resolved the issue despite the error message.
>
> Let me know if it happens again, I'll look at it then.
>
> Michael.

There is a setting for spam protection which can be increased.

On Mon, 22 Apr 2019, Florian Klämpfl via lazarus wrote:

> Am 22. April 2019 11:35:29 schrieb Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus <[hidden email]>:
>
>> On Mon, 22 Apr 2019, Juha Manninen via lazarus wrote:
>>
>>> Strange. Now I looked at the issue again and the note is there.
>>> It got stored when I resolved the issue despite the error message.
>>
>> Let me know if it happens again, I'll look at it then.
>>
>> Michael.
>> --
>
> There is a setting for spam protection which can be increased.
I found it and increased it.