[Lazarus] Make Primary Config Path

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Is is possible to set the Lazarus primary config path when using make?

I often put the config path inside my "lazarus" folder. As such, when I rebuild the IDE using the command "make useride" it would be preferable if I could refer the make command to my config folder containing idemake.cfg.

Currently when I execute "make useride", the make script attempts to read idemake.cfg from $HOME/.lazarus/ instead of $HOME/Development/FreePascal/lazarus/config/.

Re: [Lazarus] Make Primary Config Path

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 15:33:30 -0500
Anthony Walter via lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is is possible to set the Lazarus primary config path when using make?
>
> I often put the config path inside my "lazarus" folder. As such, when
> I rebuild the IDE using the command "make useride" it would be
> preferable if I could refer the make command to my config folder
> containing idemake.cfg.
>
> Currently when I execute "make useride", the make script attempts to
> read idemake.cfg from $HOME/.lazarus/ instead of
> $HOME/Development/FreePascal/lazarus/config/.

Create a file lazarus.cfg into the lazarus directory with:
--pcp=config

This will store/use all configs in a sub directory "config".

Re: [Lazarus] Make Primary Config Path

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Thanks. I will try that in a little while.