[Lazarus] Mac: High DPI TImage and TTrayIcon

[Lazarus] Mac: High DPI TImage and TTrayIcon

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hello,

I am finally trying to give my app some high DPI icons and graphics.

Many thanks for the High DPI demos, which help a lot!

However I have no idea if it is possible to have a high DPI TImage and
TTrayIcon? Is there maybe some runtime code needed to make it possible?

It would be so great if a TImage could get its picture from an image list.
Is such a feature available anywhere, maybe in a third party component?

Thanks.
Tobias Giesen

Re: [Lazarus] Mac: High DPI TImage and TTrayIcon

On 20.09.2020 14:17, Tobias Giesen via lazarus wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am finally trying to give my app some high DPI icons and graphics.
>
> Many thanks for the High DPI demos, which help a lot!
>
> However I have no idea if it is possible to have a high DPI TImage and
> TTrayIcon? Is there maybe some runtime code needed to make it possible?

TImage: yes - just use an image with a higher resolution.

TTrayIcon: no idea about mac. I haven't worked on this one.

> It would be so great if a TImage could get its picture from an image list.
> Is such a feature available anywhere, maybe in a third party component?

Such a component is pretty easy to write - just a few lines of code. I
wrote one myself.

Ondrej