[Lazarus] MDI support for win32

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hello,

I added MDI support for win32 based on patch by Kostas Michalopoulos:

Please report any regressions or problems.

Ondrej

Re: [Lazarus] MDI support for win32

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hey,

Sorry for the delay, i just noticed this was merged :-P. I got the latest version, compiled the MDI doodle test and did some testing and it seems like it behaves like in Delphi 2, so it looks like it works fine :-).

I get an "oops, debugger error" dialog box when exiting but i'm not sure if it is related (i get this in regular examples too).

Kostas