[Lazarus] Looking for custom TPageControl

[Lazarus] Looking for custom TPageControl

Leonardo M. Ramé
Hi, I'm looking for an owner-drawn/custom TPageControl where tabs look
similar to OSX's. It should look equal on Win/Linux/OSX.

Here's an example of what I'm looking for:
http://images.macworld.com/images/legacy/2006/02/images/content/speed_ical.jpg

Does anyone knows a component similar to what I'm looking for?

Thanks in advance,
--
Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com

Re: [Lazarus] Looking for custom TPageControl

Mattias Gaertner
On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 11:40:57 -0300
Leonardo M. Ramé <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, I'm looking for an owner-drawn/custom TPageControl where tabs look
> similar to OSX's. It should look equal on Win/Linux/OSX.
>
> Here's an example of what I'm looking for:
> http://images.macworld.com/images/legacy/2006/02/images/content/speed_ical.jpg
>
> Does anyone knows a component similar to what I'm looking for?

I don't, but IMO it would be nice to have for the setup dialog of the
IDE too.
Then it can be added to the package lazcontrols.