[Lazarus] Local CHM help files or web based?

[Lazarus] Local CHM help files or web based?

Richard Mace

Hi all, I'm just about to start writing help files for my application but I can't work out whether to use web based ones or local c h m ones any ideas welcome?

Richard

Re: [Lazarus] Local CHM help files or web based?

leledumbo
Administrator
CHM for me, it has nice features that web based one can't do fast.

Re: [Lazarus] Local CHM help files or web based?

Kostas Michalopoulos
For a very simple help (f.e. for a small program or utility) you can
also use LazHelp to embed the documentation in your application:
http://badsector.github.io/lazhelp/

Note that i haven't updated for a while so it might not compile
cleanly (it does compile though). Also i'm going to move it eventually
to some other place since i'm (slowly) migrating away from Git and
GitHub to self-hosted Fossil repositories.