[Lazarus] Load classes from dll

Diego Fa
Hi, im having problems loading classes in lazarus from dlls, i can load functions without problem but i cant figure out how to load classes cause right now im trying it and im getting an undeclared name fail

Re: [Lazarus] Load classes from dll

leledumbo
Administrator
> Hi, im having problems loading classes in lazarus from dlls, i can load functions without problem but i cant figure out how to load classes cause right now im trying it and im getting an undeclared name fail

AFAIK it's still not possible to do so. We don't have external declaration for classes yet (except for C++, still in development, probably compiler specific, and Java via jvm target) and the RTL is not ready to be shared (which is a requirement, too).

Here are some reading: http://wiki.freepascal.org/shared_library