[Lazarus] Library for Android

aradeonas
Hi,

I want to know how can I simply make a library and used it in multi platforms also in Android.
For example I make library that do some math stuff and I used them in Windows and Linux version made with Lazarus simply but how used it in a Android Java project?
I should say I dont want to use Lazarus for UI ,Just backend and what limits are there for this subject,wiki pages seems outdated.

Regards,
Ara

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Access all of your messages and folders
                          wherever you are

Re: [Lazarus] Library for Android

FreeMan
Hi Aradeonas,
I'm trying use library in linux (crosscompiled) can you tell some trics
about this?
{$linklib libxxxlinux.a}  and other definition example. Thank you

regards

On 25.07.2015 15:57, Aradeonas wrote:
> I want to know how can I simply make a library and used it in multi
> platforms also in Android.
> For example I make library that do some math stuff and I used them in
> Windows and Linux version made with Lazarus simply but how used it in
> a Android Java project?
> I should say I dont want to use Lazarus for UI ,Just backend and what
> limits are there for this subject,wiki pages seems outdated.
> Regards,
> Ara

Re: [Lazarus] Library for Android

aradeonas
Sorry I couldn't.I dont know about cross compiling.
I think you should make a new email and send it to the list so others
saw it or make new topic in forum.

Regards,
Ara

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Same, same, but different...

Re: [Lazarus] Library for Android

FreeMan
thanx, my question is not about cross compile, using in linux.

On 25.07.2015 17:50, Aradeonas wrote:
> Sorry I couldn't.I dont know about cross compiling.
> I think you should make a new email and send it to the list so others
> saw it or make new topic in forum.
>

> Regards,
> Ara

Re: [Lazarus] Library for Android

leledumbo
Administrator

The same as how use dynamic library written in any language from Java. Two options: JNI and JNA. Feel free to read Java's documentation for this. One thing for sure, it's no way easy once you want to pass parameters (unless they're simple types) or access the caller object/class fields.

Re: [Lazarus] Library for Android

aradeonas
Is there any demo,source or documentation?

Regards,
Ara

--
http://www.fastmail.com - The way an email service should be