[Lazarus] Lazarus still not usable with VNC under Raspbian

[Lazarus] Lazarus still not usable with VNC under Raspbian

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
The same or a similar problem I see using Lazarus 1.6 under Ubuntu 16.04
LTS, running X11 VNC Server 0.9.13-1.2build1.

I connected from a windows 10 computer with VNCViewer 6.1.0 from RealVNC
to the Ubuntu machine, opened Lazarus and tried to insert a '[' char
with AltGr+8 in the Lazarus code editor window. Alternately, no char or
wrong chars were inserted. The same happened, when I tried to insert
other AltGr combinations like { and ].

Added a note to case 30544 in the Lazarus Bug Tracker.

-- Joe