[Lazarus] Lazarus's fpc 3.0.4 missing libusb package

[Lazarus] Lazarus's fpc 3.0.4 missing libusb package

   I noticed that the fpc's package libusb doesn't exist in the official
Lazarus install.

   Is it by design ?

regards,

--

Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis

Re: [Lazarus] Lazarus's fpc 3.0.4 missing libusb package

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Am 22.04.2020 um 20:54 schrieb Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis via lazarus:
> Hi,
>
>   I noticed that the fpc's package libusb doesn't exist in the
> official Lazarus install.
>
>   Is it by design ?

Yes, because libusb was only added during the lifetime of 3.1.1 after
the release of 3.0.4. You should be able to use it with 3.0.4 if you
change the LIBUSB_CALL macro at the top from "winapi" to "stdcall" for
Windows.