[Lazarus] Lazarus on FreeBSD crash at startup...

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Lazarus] Lazarus on FreeBSD crash at startup...

Liyuan García Caballero
Hi team

I try run lazarus and get this error:

freebsd81# ./lazarus
TRasterImage.BitmapHandleNeeded: Unable to create handles, using default
[FORMS.PP] ExceptionOccurred
   Sender=EAccessViolation
   Exception=Access violation
   Stack trace:
   $290C684B
   $28EFDE1D
   $28F8214F
   $28F1DD1C
   $28EA3541
   $28EA3B36
   $28EA8401
   $28EA8889
   $28E430CF
   $28E43774
   $28E0BFEB
   $081EEBBC
   $082040EE
   $081347B8
   $08176996
   $08136AD7
   $08148DE9
TApplication.HandleException Access violation
   Stack trace:
   $290C684B
   $28EFDE1D
   $28F8214F
   $28F1DD1C
   $28EA3541
   $28EA3B36
   $28EA8401
   $28EA8889
   $28E430CF
   $28E43774
   $28E0BFEB
   $081EEBBC
   $082040EE
   $081347B8
   $08176996
   $08136AD7
   $08148DE9
[FORMS.PP] ExceptionOccurred
An unhandled exception occurred at $290C684B :
EAccessViolation : Access violation
   $290C684B
   $28EFDE1D
   $28F8214F
   $28F1DD1C
   $28EA3541
   $28EA3B36
   $28EA8401
   $28EA8889
   $28C33948
   $28AD8CB5
   $28C9327D
   $28E8AD20
   $28B8BCCE
   $28AA0CFD
   $28AD82AE
   $28AD8BE8
   $28C9F6E1

Attachment the gdb info

FPC: 2.4.2
Lazarus: 0.9.29-28734-20101217
FreeBSD: 8.1

Thank's

--
Lic. Liyuán García Caballero
Esp. B Ciencias Informáticas

Excelencia en Software Desoft en Ciego de Avila.
Joaquin de Aguero Esquina Calle 2. Ciego de Avila. Cuba.
Telfs.: (53 33) 266200 ext. 105. Telefax: (53 33) 22 8792.
e_mail: [hidden email]
jabber: [hidden email]


--
_______________________________________________
Lazarus mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/lazarus

gdb.txt (5K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Lazarus] Lazarus on FreeBSD crash at startup...

Mattias Gaertner
On Thu, 03 Feb 2011 15:04:52 -0500
Liyuan García Caballero <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi team
>
> I try run lazarus and get this error:
>
> freebsd81# ./lazarus
> TRasterImage.BitmapHandleNeeded: Unable to create handles, using default
>[...]
>
> FPC: 2.4.2
> Lazarus: 0.9.29-28734-20101217
> FreeBSD: 8.1

Can you try with a recent lazarus from svn?

svn checkout http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/trunk lazarus


Mattias

--
_______________________________________________
Lazarus mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/lazarus
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Lazarus] Lazarus on FreeBSD crash at startup...

Liyuan García Caballero
El 03/02/11 15:21, Mattias Gaertner escribió:

> On Thu, 03 Feb 2011 15:04:52 -0500
> Liyuan García Caballero<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>
>> Hi team
>>
>> I try run lazarus and get this error:
>>
>> freebsd81# ./lazarus
>> TRasterImage.BitmapHandleNeeded: Unable to create handles, using default
>> [...]
>>
>> FPC: 2.4.2
>> Lazarus: 0.9.29-28734-20101217
>> FreeBSD: 8.1
> Can you try with a recent lazarus from svn?
>
> svn checkout http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/trunk lazarus
>
>
> Mattias
>
I can not access the SVN from my location, I downloaded
lazarus-0.9.31-29341-20110203-src.tar.bz2from Daily Snapshot. When I try
to run I have the same error.


--
Lic. Liyuán García Caballero
Esp. B Ciencias Informáticas

Excelencia en Software Desoft en Ciego de Avila.
Joaquin de Aguero Esquina Calle 2. Ciego de Avila. Cuba.
Telfs.: (53 33) 266200 ext. 105. Telefax: (53 33) 22 8792.
e_mail: [hidden email]
jabber: [hidden email]


--
_______________________________________________
Lazarus mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/lazarus
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Lazarus] Lazarus on FreeBSD crash at startup...

Mark Morgan Lloyd
Liyuan García Caballero wrote:

> I can not access the SVN from my location, I downloaded
> lazarus-0.9.31-29341-20110203-src.tar.bz2from Daily Snapshot. When I try
> to run I have the same error.

 > Joaquin de Aguero Esquina Calle 2. Ciego de Avila. Cuba.

Is SourceForge still blocking Cuba?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk

[Opinions above are the author's, not those of his employers or colleagues]

--
_______________________________________________
Lazarus mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/lazarus