[Lazarus] Lazarus for Chromebook (Chrome OS)?

[Lazarus] Lazarus for Chromebook (Chrome OS)?

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Millions of Chromebooks are sold quarterly, and that will increase because schools in USA are now providing them to students.  Also Chrome OS now runs Android apps (if the processor is capable).  Any chance of Laz for Chrome OS?

Just thought I would ask.

Bob B.

Re: [Lazarus] Lazarus for Chromebook (Chrome OS)?

On Thu, 13 Apr 2017, Bob B. via Lazarus wrote:

> Millions of Chromebooks are sold quarterly, and that will increase because schools in USA are now providing them to students.  Also Chrome OS now runs Android apps (if the processor is capable).  Any chance of Laz for Chrome OS?
> Just thought I would ask.

As far as I am aware, a chromebook is a linux with chrome installed, maybe
now with an Android layer. So in theory it is possible, but I don't know if
anyone has tried to get it to work. I also don't know what CPU is used by
the chromebook.