[Lazarus] Lazarus and Word.Application

Csabi
Hi everybody!

I have a question about word.application. I cannot make Lazarus compiled program to insert 2 rows into a word doc, first line be bold.

wordapp:=getactiveoleobject('Word.Application');
wordapp.selection.font.bold:=true; or false, doesn't matter.

Either i pick font.bold, font.size, font.name, I get an error, that points to "bold" is not a member or property, or such kind of message.
What is very funny that I can read its value

showmessage(wordapp.selection.font.bold);  -1 if bold, 0 if not bold.

Could anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance,
Csabi

Re: [Lazarus] Lazarus and Word.Application

Sergei Gorelkin
Csabi пишет:

> Hi everybody!
>
> I have a question about word.application. I cannot make Lazarus compiled
> program to insert 2 rows into a word doc, first line be bold.
>
> wordapp:=getactiveoleobject('Word.Application');
> wordapp.selection.font.bold:=true; or false, doesn't matter.
>
> Either i pick font.bold, font.size, font.name, I get an error, that
> points to "bold" is not a member or property, or such kind of message.
> What is very funny that I can read its value
>
> showmessage(wordapp.selection.font.bold);  -1 if bold, 0 if not bold.
>
> Could anyone help me with this?

This is likely an FPC issue, not Lazarus one. Therefore:
1) (optionally) Try the compiler built from the latest trunk. This may help because I had fixed some
automation-related bugs just recently.
2) File a bugreport, attaching a complete compilable sample.

Sergei