[Lazarus] Lazarus & FPC Italian language translators

[Lazarus] Lazarus & FPC Italian language translators

Massimo Soricetti
Hello,

I'm starting to translate the FPC message file to italian.
Since the IT.po for lazarus has many untranslated sentences (maybe it's
from an old version of lazarus?) I'm filling them too.

I would like to know if there are other EN->IT translators active at the
moment here, to coordinate our effort.

Se ci siete fatevi vivi :-)

Regards
Massimo Soricetti

Re: [Lazarus] Lazarus & FPC Italian language translators

Maxim Ganetsky
14.04.2011 14:30, notturno пишет:
> Hello,
>
> I'm starting to translate the FPC message file to italian.
> Since the IT.po for lazarus has many untranslated sentences (maybe it's
> from an old version of lazarus?) I'm filling them too.

Very good. :)

> I would like to know if there are other EN->IT translators active at the
> moment here, to coordinate our effort.

I doubt it, the last Italian IDE translation change was in 2009. You can
see mail of the last translator e.g. in lazaruside.it.po file.

--
Best regards,
  Maxim Ganetsky                  mailto:[hidden email]