[Lazarus] Lazarus RC1 - Test finding at TSQLQuery.RecordCount

[Lazarus] Lazarus RC1 - Test finding at TSQLQuery.RecordCount

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
I am using a TSQLQuery named Query on a Form.
Code Completion offers a property 'RecordCount' for Query. See first
Screen Shot 'Offer.png'.
But the "Liste der überwachten Ausdrücke" says: "Type TSQLQUERY has no
component named RECORDCOUNT". See second screen shot 'refusal.png'.

Regards - Joe

Offer.png (16K) Download Attachment
refusal.png (16K) Download Attachment

Re: [Lazarus] Lazarus RC1 - Test finding at TSQLQuery.RecordCount

Am 19.05.2017 um 13:40 schrieb Joe via Lazarus:
> I am using a TSQLQuery named Query on a Form.
> Code Completion offers a property 'RecordCount' for Query. See first
> Screen Shot 'Offer.png'.
> But the "Liste der überwachten Ausdrücke" says: "Type TSQLQUERY has no
> component named RECORDCOUNT".

Maybe the hint is a bit misleading (imho "property" would be better than
"component"), but yes, "currently the debugger does not support any
method execution. Therefore only properties that refer directly to a
variable can be inspected", see also:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/GDB_Debugger_Tips#Properties

Kind regards

Michl