[Lazarus] Lazarus Make Parameters

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Some silly questions from an Make beginner:
Where can I find a enumeration and explanations of the Lazarus Make
parameters like OPT='-dLCLGtk2Fix30545' and '-dVerboseKeyboard'?
Until now, I only did Lazarus SVN CheckOut and Lazarus Make with Trunk.
How to do it with 'Release' and 'Fix' Versions? Whats the exact
difference between these versions? Are there more versions available
than Trunk, Release and Fix?

Joe

Re: [Lazarus] Lazarus Make Parameters

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Tue, 22 May 2018 11:44:30 +0200
Joe via Lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Some silly questions from an Make beginner:
> Where can I find a enumeration and explanations of the Lazarus Make
> parameters like OPT='-dLCLGtk2Fix30545' and '-dVerboseKeyboard'?

These are experimental flags, used sometimes by Lazarus developers to
hunt bugs. They are not supported.

Re: [Lazarus] Lazarus Make Parameters

On Tue, 22 May 2018 11:44:30 +0200
Joe via Lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:

>[
> Until now, I only did Lazarus SVN CheckOut and Lazarus Make with Trunk.
> How to do it with 'Release' and 'Fix' Versions?

The same.
Just other svn URLs. For example:
The 1.8.2 release:
https://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/tags/lazarus_1_8_2
The fixes branch:
https://svn.freepascal.org/svn/svn/lazarus/branches/fixes_1_8

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Version_Numbering

> Are there more versions available than Trunk, Release and Fix?

These are the most important ones.
Sometimes developers create a branch to work on a big feature, which
is later merged.

You can use the svn list command:
svn list https://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/

Am 22.05.2018 um 13:16 schrieb Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus:

> On Tue, 22 May 2018 11:44:30 +0200
> Joe via Lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> [
>> Until now, I only did Lazarus SVN CheckOut and Lazarus Make with Trunk.
>> How to do it with 'Release' and 'Fix' Versions?
> The same.
> Just other svn URLs. For example:
> The 1.8.2 release:
> https://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/tags/lazarus_1_8_2
> The fixes branch:
> https://svn.freepascal.org/svn/svn/lazarus/branches/fixes_1_8
>

>> Whats the exact difference between these versions?
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Version_Numbering
>

>> Are there more versions available than Trunk, Release and Fix?
> These are the most important ones.
> Sometimes developers create a branch to work on a big feature, which
> is later merged.
>
> You can use the svn list command:
> svn list https://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/
>
> Mattias