[Lazarus] Lazarus IDE define

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hi!

Does someone know if Lazarus has a define that is activated only Lazarus IDE is rebuilding?

As packages are statically linked to Lazarus, I want cut off some "features" of my packages, when Lazarus IDE is self-rebuilding.

--
The best regards,

Fabio Luis Girardi
PascalSCADA Project
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalscada
http://www.pascalscada.com

Re: [Lazarus] Lazarus IDE define

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 16:12:36 -0200
Fabio Luis Girardi via lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Does someone know if Lazarus has a define that is activated only
> Lazarus IDE is rebuilding?
>
> As packages are statically linked to Lazarus, I want cut off some
> "features" of my packages, when Lazarus IDE is self-rebuilding.

Maybe you are searching for this:
LazarusIDE.AddHandlerOnLazarusBuilding
LazarusIDE.AddHandlerOnLazarusBuildingFinished