[Lazarus] Lazarus 2.0 TProcessUtf8 problem.

[Lazarus] Lazarus 2.0 TProcessUtf8 problem.

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
I have a Lazarus program that calls an external exe using TProcessUtf8.
I send filename(s) as parameter(s) to the external exe.  After upgrading
Lazarus to version 2.0 I get errors if these filenames contain utf8
characters.  Is this a bug in Lazarus?  Or have anything changed from
Lazarus v. 1.8.2 to 2.0, so that my code must be changed accordingly?

This is Windows 10 and Lazarus 2.0 downloaded from Lazarus site.
Unit starte with this (if it matters):

unit UnitMain;
{$mode objfpc}{$H+}
interface
uses
  Classes, SysUtils, FileUtil, Forms, Controls, Graphics, Dialogs, ComCtrls,
  StdCtrls, ExtCtrls, Grids, Process,
  {$IFDEF WINDOWS} Utf8Process, {$ENDIF}
  Types, LCLTranslator;

--