[Lazarus] Lazarus 0.9.30

ik

[Lazarus] Lazarus 0.9.30

ik
Hello all,

I see on soureforge that we have 0.9.30 ready, and my linux distro (ArchLinux) also have in testing 0.9.30, so what else is required for it to be officially released ?

Thanks,

Ido
LINESIP - Opening the source for communication
http://www.linesip.com
http://www.linesip.co.il

Re: [Lazarus] Lazarus 0.9.30

Juha Manninen
ik kirjoitti torstai, 24. maaliskuuta 2011 10:23:44:
> I see on soureforge that we have 0.9.30 ready, and my linux distro
> (ArchLinux) also have in testing 0.9.30, so what else is required for it to
> be officially released ?

I guess only the announcement. Things must be ready when the announcement
comes and all the millions of people rush to download Lazarus :-)

Re: [Lazarus] Lazarus 0.9.30

Darmawan Sugiarto
I already try lazarus 0.9.30 but there much trouble with my development project with lazarus 0.9.28.2 I have error while I compile some project and I don't know why?

I used WinXp SP 3

=============INTOSOFT============
ALEXIO CHAOS
[hidden email]
Yahoo Messager
=================================

ik kirjoitti torstai, 24. maaliskuuta 2011 10:23:44:
> I see on soureforge that we have 0.9.30 ready, and my linux distro
> (ArchLinux) also have in testing 0.9.30, so what else is required for it to
> be officially released ?

I guess only the announcement. Things must be ready when the announcement
comes and all the millions of people rush to download Lazarus :-)

Re: [Lazarus] Lazarus 0.9.30

Paul Ishenin
26.03.2011 10:29, Darmawan Sugiarto wrote:

 > I already try lazarus 0.9.30 but there much trouble with my
development project with lazarus 0.9.28.2 I have error while I compile
some project and I don't know why?

Without error message it is difficult to say.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin