[Lazarus] LCLProc.KeyAndShiftStateToKeyString needs param

[Lazarus] LCLProc.KeyAndShiftStateToKeyString needs param

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
function KeyAndShiftStateToKeyString(Key: word; ShiftState:
TShiftState): String;

Maxim, can you add here param Localized too? it can be 3rd param with
default "true".

Alexey

Re: [Lazarus] LCLProc.KeyAndShiftStateToKeyString needs param

14.08.2018 10:58, AlexeyT via Lazarus пишет:
> function KeyAndShiftStateToKeyString(Key: word; ShiftState:
> TShiftState): String;
>
> Maxim, can you add here param Localized too? it can be 3rd param with
> default "true".

AFAIR this function is exposed in LCLProc interface. As it seems to be
localized from the start, I don't want to change its parameter list
without obvious need.

--
Best regards,
 Maxim Ganetsky                  mailto:[hidden email]