[Lazarus] LCL Grids: not scalable line width

[Lazarus] LCL Grids: not scalable line width

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list

IMO I have found place where width of canvas line is not scaled to current DPI.

procedure TCustomGrid.ChangeCursor(ACursor: TCursor;

Canvas.Pen.Width:=3;

Canvas.Pen.Width:=1;

Alexey

Re: [Lazarus] LCL Grids: not scalable line width

Am 06.10.2019 um 12:14 schrieb AlexeyT via lazarus:

IMO I have found place where width of canvas line is not scaled to current DPI.

procedure TCustomGrid.ChangeCursor(ACursor: TCursor;

Canvas.Pen.Width:=3;

Canvas.Pen.Width:=1;

AFAIK, pen widths so far are not scaled at all. If they were, pen.Width=1 should be scaled, too, and this can have a detrimental effect on line styles and drawing speed, at least on Windows.