[Lazarus] LCL Grids: AscImageIndex/DescImageIndex

[Lazarus] LCL Grids: AscImageIndex/DescImageIndex

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
I like when props almost sorted by name. AscII / DescII will be not
sorted, other props will mess it.

So suggestion: names

- SortAscImageIndex, SortDescImageIndex

or

- ImageIndexSortAsc, ImageIndexSortDesc

Alexey

Re: [Lazarus] LCL Grids: AscImageIndex/DescImageIndex

Am 27.04.2017 um 16:48 schrieb Alexey via Lazarus:
> I like when props almost sorted by name. AscII / DescII will be not
> sorted, other props will mess it.
> So suggestion: names
> - SortAscImageIndex, SortDescImageIndex
> or
> - ImageIndexSortAsc, ImageIndexSortDesc

Yes, this makes sense. Renamed to ImageIndexSortAsc and
ImageIndexSortDesc in r54759.