[Lazarus] Is there a demo for SHDocVw_1_1_TLBP.lpk

[Lazarus] Is there a demo for SHDocVw_1_1_TLBP.lpk

I'm using Lazarus 2.04 on Windows10.
I've used the shdocvw_1_1_tlb.pas unit (imported on 2-1-2016 from
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shdocvw.dll) to show helptext in a browser. Now
there is a new package ActiveXInternetExplorer and the contents of
shdocvw_1_1_tlb.pas (imported on 23-7-2017 from
C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll) is very much different from the older one.
I've tried to figure out how to use this new pakage, but I don't
understand it and I can't find any documentation. Is there someone who
can explain this to me? Or show it to me in a little demo?

Thx very much.

--
mvg
Frans van Leeuwen

--
Deze e-mail is gecontroleerd op virussen door AVG.
http://www.avg.com