[Lazarus] IDE makes not nice wrap of long line

[Lazarus] IDE makes not nice wrap of long line

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
 From my options I get sometimes such wrapped line (of auto inserted
method implementation when I press "complete class" hotkey)

procedure TfmMain.EditKeyDown(Sender: TObject; var Key: Word; Shift:
TShiftState
   );
begin

My wish: don't wrap ');' to next line, always keep at at prev line.

Alexey

Re: [Lazarus] IDE makes not nice wrap of long line

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 21:06:23 +0300
AlexeyT via Lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  From my options I get sometimes such wrapped line (of auto inserted
> method implementation when I press "complete class" hotkey)
>
> procedure TfmMain.EditKeyDown(Sender: TObject; var Key: Word; Shift:
> TShiftState
>    );
> begin
>
> My wish: don't wrap ');' to next line, always keep at at prev line.

Tools / Options / Codetools / Line splitting

On 28.08.2018 21:26, Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus wrote:
> Tools / Options / Codetools / Line splitting

Thanks. but then Preview- here- works incorrect - it shows always ); at
then end of line, even if I have "[ ] Brackets". Picture.

Alexey

wrap-wrong.png (73K) Download Attachment

Re: [Lazarus] IDE makes not nice wrap of long line

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 21:48:08 +0300
AlexeyT via Lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 28.08.2018 21:26, Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus wrote:
> > Tools / Options / Codetools / Line splitting
>
> Thanks. but then Preview- here- works incorrect - it shows always ); at
> then end of line, even if I have "[ ] Brackets". Picture.

Your screenshot shows 'do not split line after keyword', here: 'const'.