[Lazarus] IDE extension

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hi!

I'm writing an IDE extension (similar to an existing IDE tool that's used to rename component names when you press F2, but it will change the property tag with another keyboard shortcut).

I followed the this:

to register a tool menu item and a shortcut. Now I don't know how to launch my tool only if a component is selected in the form editor. Any ideas?

--
The best regards,

Fabio Luis Girardi
PascalSCADA Project
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalscada
http://www.pascalscada.com

Re: [Lazarus] IDE extension

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 11:09:09 -0300
Fabio Luis Girardi via Lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm writing an IDE extension (similar to an existing IDE tool that's used
> to rename component names when you press F2, but it will change the
> property tag with another keyboard shortcut).
>
> I followed the this:
>
> http://wiki.freepascal.org/Extending_the_IDE#Adding_a_menu_item
>
> to register a tool menu item and a shortcut. Now I don't know how to launch
> my tool only if a component is selected in the form editor. Any ideas?

Maybe this helps:

http://wiki.freepascal.org/Extending_the_IDE#Designer_events

GlobalDesignHook.GetSelection

Re: [Lazarus] IDE extension