[Lazarus] How to utilize goRowMoving with TDBGird?

[Lazarus] How to utilize goRowMoving with TDBGird?

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hi All,

I need a record reordering feature with TDBGrid, worked out a
half-solution with drag and drop and later found TStringGrid have a
goRowMoving option. Just want the effect of it and the FromIndex and
ToIndex row numbers. And TCustomDBGrid.ColRowMoved(IsColumn: Boolean;
FromIndex, ToIndex: Integer) exists. Any easy way to access this feature
from a DBGrid?

Gabor

Re: [Lazarus] How to utilize goRowMoving with TDBGird?

2016. 11. 15. 15:11 keltezéssel, Gabor Boros via Lazarus írta:
> I need a record reordering feature with TDBGrid, worked out a
> half-solution with drag and drop and later found TStringGrid have a
> goRowMoving option. Just want the effect of it and the FromIndex and
> ToIndex row numbers. And TCustomDBGrid.ColRowMoved(IsColumn: Boolean;
> FromIndex, ToIndex: Integer) exists. Any easy way to access this feature
> from a DBGrid?

Created an issue for it with patch and example project:

Gabor