[Lazarus] How to separate window editor from code.

[Lazarus] How to separate window editor from code.

Donald Ziesig
Hi All!

I recently updated raspberry pi to 1.7.  When I did, the window editor
became a tab in the source editor.  This is a real problem. I can't
figure out how to tell the window where it was designed. Now it will
center on screen, on parent form, etc, but I want to put it into a
specific place on the screen.  I have tried to find the option that lets
me have separate code and window editing, but no luck.

How can I restore this to the way it was back on 1.4?

Thanks,

Don Ziesig

Re: [Lazarus] How to separate window editor from code.

leledumbo
Administrator

Uninstall sparta_dockedformeditor package.

On 02/08/2016 08:12 PM, leledumbo wrote:

>> How can I restore this to the way it was back on 1.4?
> Uninstall sparta_dockedformeditor package.

Thanks, sometimes improvements aren't improvements.  (Especially since I
have been using separate editors since Delphi 2.)