[Lazarus] How to know the Package version at runtime?

[Lazarus] How to know the Package version at runtime?

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
I have some packages that contains business rules. They are used any many applications but sometimes I don't need to update all aplications if I change some in these packages.
But if the application has catched an exeption, I would like to know which packages, and their versions, the executable was using.

Is there any chance to know the version of packages that an executable is using?

Best regards,
Marcos Douglas