[Lazarus] How does LazUtils Help get built?

[Lazarus] How does LazUtils Help get built?

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
I've been updating help topics lately. It would be nice if I could build the help/html files locally to see how they are affected by changes. I've stumbled across build_lcl_docs already. But I haven't unearthed anything for lazutils yet.

Is there a FPDoc project file or a script + program as used in build_lcl_docs?

Re: [Lazarus] How does LazUtils Help get built?

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Never mind. After looking more closely at build_lcl_docs, I see it does both .