[Lazarus] How do I export Lazarus IDE Options to a file to be used by another Lazarus

[Lazarus] How do I export Lazarus IDE Options to a file to be used by another Lazarus

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
I have an old Lazarus with some changed settings in the Lazarus IDE options (e.g. keyboard shortcut and editor coloring).
I have installed a new a Lazarus and would like to copy all those settings from the old Lazarus.
How can I do that?

Thanks in advance.

Dennis

Re: [Lazarus] How do I export Lazarus IDE Options to a file to be used by another Lazarus

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 7:01 PM Dennis via Lazarus
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have an old Lazarus with some changed settings in the Lazarus IDE options (e.g. keyboard shortcut and editor coloring).
> I have installed a new a Lazarus and would like to copy all those settings from the old Lazarus.
> How can I do that?

You must copy the XML files from local Lazarus config directory.
Currently there is no explicit export / import functionality for IDE options.