[Lazarus] Hi-DPI for own components

vojtech.cihak
Hi, if I want hi-DPI for my own components, it is enough to draw two additional icons with suffix _150 and _200 and bundle it to package?

Thanks, V.

Re: [Lazarus] Hi-DPI for own components

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 3:39 PM, Vojtěch Čihák via Lazarus
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi, if I want hi-DPI for my own components, it is enough to draw two additional icons with suffix _150 and _200 and bundle it to package?
>
> Thanks, V.

If the LCL handles asset selection for you, yes. But I don't remember
seeing that - you may need to select the appropriate icon at runtime
yourself.

Cheers,
     R0b0t1

On 03.10.2017 22:39, Vojtěch Čihák via Lazarus wrote:
> Hi, if I want hi-DPI for my own components, it is enough to draw two additional icons with suffix _150 and _200 and bundle it to package?

Yes.

Ondrej